Thursday, June 27, 2013

A writing exercise.

Harper,

Sharing is caring. Have you heard that statement? Its true.

Today I want to share a quote I found that is SO true and valid:

"Because when something happens, she's the person I want to tell.The most basic indicator of love."
-David Levithan

Let that sink in. If you feel that way about someone: face, it...you're in love. or in the very least, you love them. And of course, I can't wait to be that person for someone; and be able to feel that-like know im the first person  that's on their mind when something special happens, or funny, or when they have personal/family stuff.

Anyways, but before I can be that person, and before I can be in love with someone, I gotta love myself. So I'm going to write down 5-10 things I love about myself. Now you can show me this when you get it, but more importantly I want you to write down and SHARE with me what you love about yourself. 

So here I go:

1. My laugh. Its loud, obnoxious and fun.
2. My hair, its kinky and big and amazing.
3. My hands...they are huge and can palm a basketball.
4. My eyes...not hazel or green, but they hold A LOT of emotion.
5. My mind- perhaps the most attractive thing about me is my mind- my emotions, my intelligence.
6. My smile. I think its bright and fun and loving.
7. My ability to make people laugh. I love making people smile or laugh. Im not clown but i like being there for my friends. 

I cannot wait to share with you!

(also, while talking to kay, i thought that if you ever had a sister, her name should be Emmerson.)

But thats neither here nor there.

Until I see you,
Jessika 


No comments:

Post a Comment